A plugin has been developed to embed Fluid Player in WordPress blogs: https://wordpress.org/plugins/fluid-player/
Fluid Player can be easily embedded by using the custom [fluid-player] shortcode. The initial version accepts the following list of named parameters:
- video: path to actual video to be used by the player. If no value is passed it will fall back to the plugin sample video.
- vast_file: path to vast file (optional)
- vtt_file: path to VTT file (optional)
- vtt_sprite: path to VTT sprites file (optional)
- layout: any of the following themes are provided with the player: default/funky/metal, if no value is passed it will fall back to ‘default’
Provided below is a generic example of how such a call would look like:
[fluid-player video="foo.mp4" vast_file="vast.xml" vtt_file="thumbs.vtt" vtt_sprite="thumbs.jpg" layout="default"]
For more information visit the Wordpress hosted plugin page.